Are you looking to upgrade that eye sore of an existing masonry fireplace with a direct vent gas fireplace insert that’s stylish, clean and low maintenance? Then the attractive energy efficient Majestic Topaz 30 direct vent gas fireplace may be something for you.
The Topaz comes with stylish Tavern brown colored firebrick and a thermostat air blower to efficiently distribute the heat. It is fitted with a natural flame burner system which replicates the flames of a natural wood fire.
The glowing ceramic fiber logs are joy to look at, all you need is a nice glass of red or in my case a nice glass of Scotch to fully enjoy the viewing experience. The up to 30.000 BTU’s of heating power will keep your place nice and warm this winter and will also help you to bring down your energy bill.
The Topaz direct vent gas fireplace insert is proudly made in the USA and can be ordered in two fuel versions, natural gas and propane gas for total flexibility.
The Majestic Topaz Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert Features:
- Stylish clean face design
- 30.000 BTU heating power
- Natural flame burner sytem (randomly dancing flames like a real log fire)
- Comes with quality Tavern brown firebrick
- Ceramic fire log set
- Includes glass door
- Heat activated forced air blower (with variable speed controls)
- Can be used with a HEDV termination
- Includes 18” flex line with on/off shut off valve
- Can be ordered in a natural and a propane gas version
- Includes the 2015 regulations safety barrier screen
- Quality product proudly made in the USA
Dimensions and Weight:
Overall: 20.75″ H x 28.13″ W x 17.63″ D
Intake and exhaust size: 3″
Flex line size: 18″
Weight: 137 lbs
Tools you need for Installation: Measuring tape, wrench, screwdriver, saw, hammer, level & pliers.